Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
Anybody think this had a full charge of powder?

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 8.52.34 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IvW

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASA, CHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia,Zambia
Yip no medication for that....his low centre off gravity prevented him from landing on his ass....

NE 7x57

AH member
Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to wonder ..... why? I ran into some guys locally who were out with a 375H&H pistol and wanted me to shoot it. Well I was born but it wasn't yesterday, I politely passed on that, watched one of them shoot it and it was obvious that was a good decision on my part.

Spooksar

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, Dallas Safari Club, NFA ,CSSA NRA, CCFR
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Canada (BC, Alberta Nunavet) Texas, New Mexico
Ive seen that video before. Seems like a much bigger load.....or a weak grip. LOL.
Dont think I'd want to shoot it.

His grip and stance is the problem not the gun, if your going to shoot something big learn how

fourfive8

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana
Just a novelty stunt for video fame- think about it... a 600 NE in a T/C Contender?? A greatly reduced load might be doable- but this appears to be a full power load. This video is a few years old. IIRC I watched a different shooter try the same thing, same gun and with the same result. You'd have to question their IQ... especially if they had any firearms knowledge and after watching someone else try it. Lucky someone didn't get the thing imbedded into their forehead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morné Gerber

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?