AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Thanks for sharing!

Justhunt

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Namibia, Canada, RSA, USA
Yes, thank you

VertigoBE

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Belgium, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa
This is first of all tragic for the people who lost their lives and their families.

But secondly this could also be used by anti hunters to be the proof that hunting does not help (enough).

Thanks for sharing this article.

Inline6

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
This is first of all tragic for the people who lost their lives and their families.

But secondly this could also be used by anti hunters to be the proof that hunting does not help (enough).

You can not reason with insanity, no matter what facts or proof you lay out. Truth is a large amount of people care more about animals than they do people in general. I'm not talking about countries that are starving, I mean places that have nothing better to do than tell others how to live.

RTG

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, RMEF, NSSF, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Estonia, USA: AZ, ND, SD, WY

Tell them the increase in deaths was casued by hunters not being able to travel due to China-Flu boarder closures. Black lives matter in Zimbabwe too! Hunting elephants saves black lives.

Your libtard adversary wont know what to say. If they stop talking, consider it a victory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dogpound

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

cajunchefray wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello Tom "SAFARIKIDD". This is Charles Ray, aka "cajunchefray" from Ponchatoula.

We spoke a year or two ago when I sold you the Swarovski illuminated reticle scope,
Would like to meet with you and talk about Cal.

I bought some brass and bullets, and book from Cal and looked forward to meeting him, we talked about DSC next year.
Let's meet soon.
Charles
Andrew62 wrote on gillettehunter's profile.
Hello Bruce, I think you are still in Africa?? I just sent payment to Bulls Eye Taxidermy to have 3 of my animals mounted, it has been years since I have had anything mounted. I hope Ronnie and Jimmy had a good hunt down Kimberly way. Anyway, so nice to have met you Bruce, it was wonderful meeting you and spending time with you in camp. I hope your store closure and building sale go well. Cheers, Andrew Fike
BigFan375 wrote on Freetrade's profile.
I'm sorry, but I'm buying, not selling.............lee
Member: NRA Life

Hunt: Alaska-Canada-NM
geoff rath wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
G'day Bob,
Just had a yarn with A G, and he has filled me in on how much work he puts in to such developments, referencing QuikLoad, tightening tolerances, load development, range testing. He indicated that of you wish to contact him directly he can go into details far better than I.
If you wish , contact him directly, he has given the OK for me to pass that on.