6 hours to Wheels UP......

Saw the pictures and comments on FB Dennis. Wow. Just wow!

That Puku was stunning and I'd definitely say the day you shot the leopard was amazing and not just from the leopard!

Glad you had such a great trip!

In 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow I would say that is THE day of all days hunting! Look forward to the pics and story

Ok Dennis. Let's see some pics! Sounds like a great hunt.

Dennis wow just wow! Congrats on so much! I read your old report about a leopard hunt and your frustration, so happy you were able to make it happen. Plus a 40 inch buffalo!!! I can't wait to hear more of the details and see some pictures. Congratulations!!!

will work report up soon, If you want preview hit my Facebook page it;s public not need to friend me so see them

Looking forward to this group of pictures!

That sounds like one amazing hunt in a great area. That will be a hard hunt to beat anytime soon.

sounds dreamy

Wow! Congratulations on an awesome hunt and looking forward to hearing the story!

Great job. Glad to hear it was such a great success. Congrats. Bruce

Good luck enjoy!

Couple of Teasers.....My Head Tracker JEFF, he's 43 , 15 years younger than I am so he gets the lift.....He's worked in Zambia as a tracker for over 25 years and even he hasn't seen a Hyena this big before....

14324314_1133038010104911_7166012162079990100_o.jpg

14241424_1133039513438094_6379382876632233214_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!

Checked the FB page....WOW you had quite the trip!

Sounds like an amazing trip and hunt there Dennis.
The Luangwa Valley certainly is special!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!