6.5 Creedmoor saves Thanksgiving

cash_tx

AH veteran
Reaction score
Well, the 6.5 Creedmoor does it again! All I had to do was shoot the turkey, and the bullet did the rest. It cooked the bird, fixed the sides, set the table arrangement, and even cleaned the dishes. I guess the rumors of this cartridge's superiority to all others are true. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! ;-)

CreedsGiving.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WAB

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Wyoming for another.

PARA45

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Eastern Cape & Kalahari), Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
South Dakota I believe allows fall Turkey hunting with a rifle.

CoElkHunter

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA (Life), RMEF
Hunted
USA: Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, Kansas, Nebraska, California. Ontario, Canada, RSA.
Well, the 6.5 Creedmoor does it again! All I had to do was shoot the turkey, and the bullet did the rest. It cooked the bird, fixed the sides, set the table arrangement, and even cleaned the dishes. I guess the rumors of this cartridge's superiority to all others are true. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! ;-)

View attachment 502105
Head shot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDforLives

Latest profile posts

Check out the Deals and offers we have some openings for our package hunts in January and April!
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Nevada Mike wrote on qmrp2567's profile.
375 H&H brass...

I'd like to have them. $125 for the 100 cases, don't want the smashed ones.

I am in Sonoita, AZ

Mike
We cannot wait to share in some amazing adventures with everyone in 2023 again! Please don't hesitate to message us for a quote, customized safari or even just a chat! #HuntBaylySippel
BLJC30 wrote on Tgood1's profile.
I seen a post saying that you do taxidermy in WV. Where are you located in WV and do you have a price list?
I'm going on my first safari in June.