.550 magnum caliber?

Still do. Planing on building 2 on cz 550, 416 Rigby action. Tried the ammo in the action. Functions perfectly. Now need to get them barreled as I already have stocks for them with recoil reducers.
Matter of time getting to it.
Krish
Good deal, how are you?

I’m not giving you a hard time, l just don’t think the 550 would be my first choice for deer. Just saying.
Me either. :). To quote Robin Williams character in Good Will Hunting, “I was being ironical.” Actually, just being a smart ass. . . no irony involved.

Why??? Belted, straighf wall case.....ammo???
Just buy a 500 Jeff or 505 Gibbs....
Hey IVW, when are you going to do another write up for us?

Getting better every day. Still have to wait for 4 more week before I come out of the cervical collar and 8lb limit for handling anything.
Krish
Good to hear.

Sinister Looking Cartridge, Interesting read.

Krish, I have more concerns with my R shoulder after multiple surgeries than my C3-C4 fusion; Take care, and follow the Doc's and Physio's instructions.

Still do. Planing on building 2 on cz 550, 416 Rigby action. Tried the ammo in the action. Functions perfectly. Now need to get them barreled as I already have stocks for them with recoil reducers.
Matter of time getting to it.
Krish
Hey Krish....glad to hear you are building a 550 Magnum. I am as well....using a Granite Mountain Arms African Magnum action and Pacnor 1-20" twist barrel. Already have the dies and projectiles from Hawk and Cutting Edge. Keep us updated on your build!

Hey Krish....glad to hear you are building a 550 Magnum. I am as well....using a Granite Mountain Arms African Magnum action and Pacnor 1-20" twist barrel. Already have the dies and projectiles from Hawk and Cutting Edge. Keep us updated on your build!
Nice to hear from you. Will contact you soon.
Krish

I guess one could build this rifle in a single shot as there aren't any videos of anyone in a hurry to shoot round two. Not even the few that manage it well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanisIap02

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!