.505 Gibbs Your Opinion

Kanzutu has it right: after getting a proper stance, work on hitting the target. Best advice I've ever gotten about heavy recoil rifles is it doesn't recoil any less if you miss the target.

Colorado is right about the recoil of the 50BMG. However, try shooting on a line of people similarly equipped: the gun you are shooting isn't the problem, it is the muzzle brake blast from the guy next to you that clears the sinuses. If you ever find yourself shooting 50's in a group setting, pick a spot at the end of the line so you only get hit in the face by one rifle's blast not two.

scroll up to the top of the screen .
click on community
open introductions and greeting
click on post new thread .
and go for it .
sorry kanzutu , I should of told you this .

Bluey
Thanks!

Bert the Turtle
Very good thought to keep in mind. When you touch off that shot there is going to be recoil no matter what so make it count.
I've over done it in the past and had a few things I used to say to myself. Squeeze squeeze Squeeze.. or let the recoil rock you. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!