5000th post!! What hunts to do in the future

South American Buff hunt, that always struck me as a bargain on big game and seems like a hoot.

Agreed, pretty good value for a buff and add on species!

Thanks for always being positive and supportive!
Your list sounds exciting, cannot wait to read the reports as they come in.

//Gus

I hope to be able to add some of these dream hunts to the reports section for sure!

most likely hippo/croc/bushbuck/ maybe sable in Moz, Zim, or Zam

Elephant :)

Or leopard. I'd personally put either above hippo/croc, but that's just me. I've hunted hippo and it was fine, but nothing like elephant or buffalo. I know I'm still on post hunt high, but I will seriously consider another bull elephant or perhaps tuskless before I do try for leopard. Ask me again in a couple of months.

free range Sable is a great choice BTW. You won't regret it.

free range Sable is a great choice BTW. You won't regret it.

It was on my radar, but it moved way up the list after reading your recent report! (y)

Congrats on 5000.

5K WOW..Nice going Charlie. I for one will be living thru everyone else until 2019...(n)

5000...... Damn dude!!!! get a life! LOL...... Only kidding. Enjoy having you on here. I was thinking of a creating a post the the other day for my next trip over.... PG or DG. 5 or so PG vs. 1 DG. With fees, taxidermy, shipping.... the end result cost wise is almost a wash. Has me thinking.

5000...... Damn dude!!!! get a life! LOL...... Only kidding. Enjoy having you on here. I was thinking of a creating a post the the other day for my next trip over.... PG or DG. 5 or so PG vs. 1 DG. With fees, taxidermy, shipping.... the end result cost wise is almost a wash. Has me thinking.

Thanks bud!

I'd say lean toward DG!! See you in Dallas

Reactions: BWH
Yeah... me too bud!

5K WOW..Nice going Charlie. I for one will be living thru everyone else until 2019...(n)

Thanks John! Have always enjoyed your commentary on here!

Buffalo for sure dude....Great experience.. Buff prices on the rise I hear.

Reactions: BWH
Congrats sir!

Congrats on 5000 and all the great hunts you've already taken! South America would be particularly appealing if I were in your shoes..

Congrats on 5000 and all the great hunts you've already taken! South America would be particularly appealing if I were in your shoes..

South America definitely high on the list, just hard to "Break Up" with Africa, lol!

South America definitely high on the list, just hard to "Break Up" with Africa, lol!

Can you cheat on a continent? If so, I need to be careful. I don't want to be known as a cheater. I've kinda shacked up with North America a little already.

Congrats on the 5k. Thanks for some good reads.

Congratulations. What a magnificent feat.

Buffalo for sure dude....Great experience.. Buff prices on the rise I hear.

If they rise, that might make up my mind for me..... I'm coin operated! :(

Congrats on 5000! I've been on here just over 2 years now and haven't hit 500 yet! I think you should try for elephant...maybe slip in a good old Saskatchewan whitetail hunt in between somewhere! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,