Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda
I cant believe this is post #5000 already! This is the only headline I could think of for this post.

It has been a privilege to be part of this community on this website! I have learned so much and gained valuable knowledge and information from so many seasoned hunters and good men and women in general! There is so much knowledge to draw from here about hunting Africa and all over the world. Thank you Jerome @AfricaHunting.com for this website and platform!

I have been glad to contribute where I can here and there, and have certainly enjoyed getting to know quite a few of you personally and over the phone! I was fortunate to finally attend an AH dinner in Dallas this part January, and I look forward to Dallas 2018!

Well, onto the next adventure. So many places I want to go, and species to pursue. Thoughts of near term future hunts are: Leopard round 2, elephant, Australia buff, South America buff, Alaska or BC for dall/grizz, and so many more.

I am in serious talks now with a few outfitters on this site for 2018, most likely hippo/croc/bushbuck/ maybe sable in Moz, Zim, or Zam. Looking forward to 2018 and continuing to be a part of this forum and hunting community!

Best regards,
Charles

Last edited:
Congratulations reedy! I Always enjoy your reports and commentary. Here's to 5,000 more! Best of luck in your future endeavors and adventures!

Congrats Charles. Your participation is appreciated by everyone addicted to this website. Keep posting

Congratulations reedy! I Always enjoy your reports and commentary. Here's to 5,000 more! Best of luck in your future endeavors and adventures!

Thanks sir! Here's to 5000 more :D Beers:

Wow...5,000! You must be getting old:LOL:!
It sounds like you have an awesome bucket list! Can’t wait to read your next report! I think you need an old guy with you to keep you out of trouble on some of those:rolleyes:!

Congrats Charles. Your participation is appreciated by everyone addicted to this website. Keep posting

Thank you my friend!

Nothing like a good group of people to share experiences with.
Keep it going.
The more the merrier.

Where do you find the time Charles? Finger tips must be callused. HaHa.
Now you got me started again and I just got back from Africa.
May of 2018 I'm back to New Zealand. I apply for a Mt. Goat tag on Kodiak Island in Dec. and find out in February. If I do not draw I'll decide if be back to SA for my last 3 Tiny 10, or Leopard for third time.

Congrats Charles. And many more reports.

@reedy0312....... leopard, definitely leopard. Where is the only remaining question.

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Congrats @reedy0312 always good to see and read your posts! I would love to see you do the South American Buff hunt, that always struck me as a bargain on big game and seems like a hoot. I worked at Cabelas in PA for a bit when in college, and helped outfit two gents with boots who were on their way to Argentina for Buff (their second trip, the first was for red stag). It sounded like a grand adventure. No matter what you choose, I hope you have some great future hunts.

Thanks for always being positive and supportive!
Your list sounds exciting, cannot wait to read the reports as they come in.

//Gus

Well done! It takes people like you to make this the site it is.

Did I hear someone say "you were just getting warmed up?" Congrats all the way around.

look like you have some good ideas for a few fun hunts. Good luck on any of them that you pick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.