500 Jeffrey Brass Needed

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Would like to purchase some 500 Jeffrey brass if anyone has some they can part with or knows where there is some in stock. I have a few rounds but could definitely use a bit more. I'll gladly purchase or trade if I have some brass or bullets that you need, even powder and primers if you are within driving distance.

Gday
How many you after ?

I have some Bertram on hand if it helps

I'll probably take as much as you are comfortable turning loose of. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you want for it.

Also if there is any Brass or Bullets or anything like that you are looking for let me know. I have a pretty good collection of stuff. I may be able to trade you something, if not I'm happy to just purchase them. Thanks

I'm also looking gor some .510 solids if anybody happens to have some on hand

@Backyardsniper as you’re learning, 500 Jeff is really, really hard to come by. I do not see that improving anytime soon. I strongly recommend that you invest into real good OAL readout gauges and take the greatest of care bumping back your brass the minimum each time. Perhaps getting a buddy to anneal for you as well. Meticulous reloading care will allow you to extend the life of the ammo you make for the Jeff.

Over the course of 2 years I found a total of 30 pieces of brass for a professional that was completely out. It appears that bertram, bell, jamison, and Norma are all out of production so what little you find is left-overs from stock that was made a decade ago.

Bertram is easy to get and still in production

Happy to help if needed

I may just need to post this whole rig up for sale. It serms it may be more trouble than it is worth to me. I have brand new dies, some loaded norma brass and 100 pieces of Bertram that will be here Monday. I have A frames and CEB, as well as hornady solids. I need to just need to sell this and get something like a 458Lott or something that is easier to aquire components for.

Ah no

Finish it off

Will be worth the effort

I may just need to post this whole rig up for sale. It serms it may be more trouble than it is worth to me. I have brand new dies, some loaded norma brass and 100 pieces of Bertram that will be here Monday. I have A frames and CEB, as well as hornady solids. I need to just need to sell this and get something like a 458Lott or something that is easier to aquire components for.
I told you before hand the components are hard to get. How ever you have or will have plenty for now. How often are you going to shoot it !!!!!. It is mainly a stoping rifle. Enjoy it. The 100 pieces of brass will last you years. The 500 brown bear is only going to go up in value. Keep it.
Krish

If you decide to unload it let me know. I can use a third one.
Krish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeraldineI

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!