Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
5 Steps To A Successful Hunt

Screenshot_2019-05-24 Best Practices for Shipping Hunting Trophies.png

Paperwork Presentation
The first step to a successful hunt is always going to be information. Trophy shippers will need you to fill out some forms that enable us to act on your behalf such as a Power of Attorney. After you’ve filled out and signed the forms, we will need to know the animals you’re planning to hunt, the location, and time when your excursion is scheduled, and we have an easy contact formwhere you can fill in the blanks! A copy of your itinerary with guide details, flight information, location specifics, and duration listed should suffice.

Screenshot_2019-05-24 Best Practices for Shipping Hunting Trophies(1).png

Outfitter And Taxidermist Information
Trophy Shippers works as a team with your outfitter and taxidermist all throughout the process taking the stress off the hunter. We’ll coordinate the documentation and planning with your professionals well in advance and make sure all parties are up to date on providing you the finest service for the duration of the hunt.

Screenshot_2019-05-24 Best Practices for Shipping Hunting Trophies(2).png

Hunt!
We think this is the most important step you can take. You’ve reached out to Trophy Shippers to have an experienced and knowledgeable advocate in your corner and we’re here to do just that. We want you to live in the moment and have the hunt of a lifetime knowing that Trophy Shippers has everything covered. This time should be spent hunting and making memories, not worrying or checking in with us. We know what needs to be done; all you need to do is hunt.

Screenshot_2019-05-24 Best Practices for Shipping Hunting Trophies(3).png

International Shipments and Customs Clearance
We can handle the export and transportation to bring your animal back to the United States. Trophy Shippers is on hand to manage the customs clearances and any necessary inspections. We’ve built strong relationships with the US Fish and Wildlife Service, the USDA, CDC and US Customs and Border Protection and are expertts at the regulations and processes necessary to ensure a smooth trophy import.

Screenshot_2019-05-24 Best Practices for Shipping Hunting Trophies(4).png

Domestic Delivery
From the airport / seaport to your taxidermist and from your taxidermist to your door, Trophy Shippers can handle the movement of your mount between any points to ensure its kept in pristine condition. Shippers can’t waste time with pickups and deliveries when it comes to a hunting trophy and we understand the urgency. Let Trophy Shippers keep your skins moving so they’re preserved perfectly from one point of the journey to the next.

header_bg.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,