5 Package Hunts With Free Day Fees & Dream Come True

Excuses,excuses,excuses. Lol

Prices are very good.... curious what the day rate is if you don't shoot 10. Not sure the set up... size/quality/volume/lodging/etc..... looks good though

Prices are very good.... curious what the day rate is if you don't shoot 10. Not sure the set up... size/quality/volume/lodging/etc..... looks good though
If the client made a fair attempt hunting 10 animals, then there will be no daily rate if for some reason he does not reach 10 animals. We as PHs were born and breed in this area and we hunt hard for our clients. please use the refrences on my website or read the Africa Hunting Reports to hear the view of other hunters...
Lodging and animal quality etc can be see in the reports on my website. www.game4africa.co.za
Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

Outstanding for sure.

I am really interested in the fore mentioned package. Would be split between my 14 year old son and I.
Kudu ×2, zebra, blue wildebeest, impala×2, warthog ×2, common springbuk ×2 baboon ×2. My wife and two children under 12 would accompany me. Could you email me a total package cost to catoe_tim@yahoo.com

Regards,
Tim

I am really interested in the fore mentioned package. Would be split between my 14 year old son and I.
Kudu ×2, zebra, blue wildebeest, impala×2, warthog ×2, common springbuk ×2 baboon ×2. My wife and two children under 12 would accompany me. Could you email me a total package cost to catoe_tim@yahoo.com

Regards,
Tim

Hi Sir

I Will email you directly
Thank you
Regards
Wik Coetzee

Got it. Thanks! The quote is really good. Best deal I have found to date. Will be in touch, and forgive if I bombard you with questions. This is the first trip I have ever planned, stateside or internationally.
Hi Sir,
I am available on my email to answer all your questions,
exciting times planning your first trip to Africa.
Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

Old welder, I am jealous! You're going to have a great time planning as well as the actual trip!
Enjoy!

I envy you your first hunt in Africa. Beware though Africa gets into the blood and you will return mark my words.

Very impressive.!!!

You all go for it, these specials only come along once.
I'll be back to Africa in August, hunt #10.

Hi Guys!

I have 2 postponed hunts due to personal reasons...
I can offer a few more of these packages out again.
Dates available in May and June, Those dates are in the Kudu rut and some of the best weather in the Eastern Cape. First come first serve on the postponed hunts dates.
pm me, or send me an email on info@game4africa.co.za if you are interested.

Also email me if you are interested for 2019 and I can send a similar deal with updates prices.

Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

Great value and excellent hunting opportunities on some large, Eastern Cape properties. I hope to get back and hunt with Wik in 2019.

I would love to be there with you.

I am planning a trip with my wife and daughter. If you and your wife want to join us, not a problem. The Louisiana invasion! I am not sure of dates yet, most likely June-August timeframe. I am looking into a DG hunt elsewhere. Plan is to hunt PG with Wik for a week and then I'd go solo on the other hunt afterwards.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg