Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
sci
Red Stag Hunt In Argentina Season 2023
RED STAG 2023.png

Red Stag Hunt 2023 US$ 5,500

Last edited by a moderator:
That‘s a good price even before adding the blackbuck. How big is the hunt area?

That‘s a good price even before adding the blackbuck. How big is the hunt area?
you bet is a good price. the area is big, about 6000ac. the area has nice stags, average medal class. let me know an email to send you further info about or let me yours. Kind regards. Federico

What is an average medal stag? Those stag on the pictures you've provided are not average, are they?

Hello!
What is an average medal stag? Those stag on the pictures you've provided are not average, are they?
A few of this trophies are up to 360 SCI points than is a gold medal trophy for only us$ 1500 extra you can hunt !

Best Regards,
Federico

Hey Tbitty
That looks like a fantastic blackbuck. Would you have a best guess to his size?
It's around 50 cm ! Is a average trophy! But nice one

Best Regards,
Federico

Do you have any pictures of what a $5500 red stag looks like? Thank you!!

Do you have any pictures of what a $5500 red stag looks like? Thank you!!
I'm not an expert and cant speak for Federico, but I would venture that the picture on right in post 1, and the one pictured in post 4 are fairly representive of target trophies for $5500 price. Even the animal's right antler in post 3 pic; his left antler may push him into the upper category.

That's my guess anyway.

Hello Guys, didn't saw this, lot of hunting this year so i'm helping a little bit in the lodge haha !
I'm not an expert and cant speak for Federico, but I would venture that the picture on right in post 1, and the one pictured in post 4 are fairly representive of target trophies for $5500 price. Even the animal's right antler in post 3 pic; his left antler may push him into the upper category.

That's my guess anyway.
Haha, it look like you learned a lot here in Argentina!
The red stag on the right is a 380 sci points around that(maybe little more too) , it will be out, but we like to show what kind of trophies you can get here, not only the ones than included the package, with a extra you can get this ones !
The rest of them can be trophies than you can get here for this price !

Best Regards
Federico

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegeafricagroup

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois