470 Rizzini Rhino in 470 Nitro

Completely agree! I do love my Chapuis 450-400 NE. I can shoot it all day

What weight is your Chapuis Rare Breed?
Just under 10 pounds. George was awesome helping me with this. By the way do you have your Heym 450-400 yet? If so we want to both see pictures and hear how she shoots my friend!

So I am able to buy one for less than retail and am thinking of doing so I just can’t find much info on them.

Given I owned your exact model just know LOP is critical and you will have to add weight to the stock given otherwise the beautiful gun will kick the sh$t out of you. I am 6:2 225 pounds with 48 inch shoulders and I could not fire more than 5 shots and always had ugly bruises. Details matter in big bores…believe it!

Given I owned your exact model just know LOP is critical and you will have to add weight to the stock given otherwise the beautiful gun will kick the sh$t out of you. I am 6:2 225 pounds with 48 inch shoulders and I could not fire more than 5 shots and always had ugly bruises. Details matter in big bores…believe it!
I'm your same build, have looked at the Rizzini's several times and passed because I thought they were on the light side for a 470 or 500. I've wondered how the guys with the Merkel 500's do since they're around 10.5 pounds. I know there are a couple guys on here with them.

I just bought a 500 NE at 10 pounds. I am having 2 pounds of lead placed low in the stock to bring it up to 12 pounds. That is what @Tanks has his at and I have learned my lesson trying to shoot big bores that are too light

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross