Lifetime bronze benefactor
Platinum supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
I love you people but you are killing me lol! I go to Africa last year take 5 awesome animals book my first Cape Buffalo hunt with a chance to hunt a 40+ incher now I just bought my double rifle in 470 NE from Rizzini! Love the elephant and Cape buffalo engraving. Will be using it this in July 21 on buffalo hunt. You people are addictive

I love you people but you are killing me lol! I go to Africa last year take 5 awesome animals book my first Cape Buffalo hunt with a chance to hunt a 40+ incher now I just bought my double rifle in 470 NE from Rizzini! Love the elephant and Cape buffalo engraving. Will be using it this in July 21 on buffalo hunt. You people are addictive
Hey Rate Breed, please post photos of that beast

Ho9e you will share some pictures of your rifle.

We help you find things you didn't know you need:A Stirring:

Hunting buffalo with a double is a very rewarding hunt! best of luck in 2021.

Does anyone know where I might find a case color example for sale?!

You can have friends that are good or nice, very rarely both. Bad influences in this case fall into the good category haha

Where are you hunting your buff?

And it's almost a crime to not post pics!

Yes we are addictive!

I think he loved the rifle but the recoil was ferocious. I think he bought a 450-400 Chapuis and was very happy . I believe the thread showed the 470 was just 9 pounds, so it would hurt a bit.

Is there anyone else on the group who has experience with one that they can share?

Hi @Rare Breed, what was the sequel to this? Are you still happy with the Rizzini Rhino 470? Any problems? My friend @Barn has been offered one and we know nothing about it.
Kevin they are beautiful guns but too light. My Rizzini weighted 9.8 pounds but most 470’s I e learned are more in the 12 pound plus range. Even with my L.O.P. Right the recoil was just too much for me and I am 6:2 225 pounds and played college football and still too much for me. If you can add weight should be fine

@Rare Breed it is an interesting phenomenon that bigger gentleman sometimes fell more recoil in that you take more recoil to start moving a 225lb mass vs 175lb mass.

But a 9lb 470 will have a pretty sharp recoil that no matter who is shooting they will feel it. The two good things about a 9lb 470 is it is easier to carry when on elephant tracks, and you never feel recoil when taking a shot on the elephant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg