Silver supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
I love you people but you are killing me lol! I go to Africa last year take 5 awesome animals book my first Cape Buffalo hunt with a chance to hunt a 40+ incher now I just bought my double rifle in 470 NE from Rizzini! Love the elephant and Cape buffalo engraving. Will be using it this in July 21 on buffalo hunt. You people are addictive

Kevin Peacocke

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
I love you people but you are killing me lol! I go to Africa last year take 5 awesome animals book my first Cape Buffalo hunt with a chance to hunt a 40+ incher now I just bought my double rifle in 470 NE from Rizzini! Love the elephant and Cape buffalo engraving. Will be using it this in July 21 on buffalo hunt. You people are addictive
Hey Rate Breed, please post photos of that beast

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Ho9e you will share some pictures of your rifle.

AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
We help you find things you didn't know you need:A Stirring:

Hunting buffalo with a double is a very rewarding hunt! best of luck in 2021.

AES

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Does anyone know where I might find a case color example for sale?!

mikecatt13

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
You can have friends that are good or nice, very rarely both. Bad influences in this case fall into the good category haha

Where are you hunting your buff?

And it's almost a crime to not post pics!

Philip Glass

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.dorper.net
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
Yes we are addictive!

machinistbutler

Silver supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada Namibia
I think he loved the rifle but the recoil was ferocious. I think he bought a 450-400 Chapuis and was very happy . I believe the thread showed the 470 was just 9 pounds, so it would hurt a bit.

Kevin Peacocke

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
Is there anyone else on the group who has experience with one that they can share?

Rare Breed

Gold supporter
Silver supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi @Rare Breed, what was the sequel to this? Are you still happy with the Rizzini Rhino 470? Any problems? My friend @Barn has been offered one and we know nothing about it.
Kevin they are beautiful guns but too light. My Rizzini weighted 9.8 pounds but most 470’s I e learned are more in the 12 pound plus range. Even with my L.O.P. Right the recoil was just too much for me and I am 6:2 225 pounds and played college football and still too much for me. If you can add weight should be fine

AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
@Rare Breed it is an interesting phenomenon that bigger gentleman sometimes fell more recoil in that you take more recoil to start moving a 225lb mass vs 175lb mass.

But a 9lb 470 will have a pretty sharp recoil that no matter who is shooting they will feel it. The two good things about a 9lb 470 is it is easier to carry when on elephant tracks, and you never feel recoil when taking a shot on the elephant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minnycbdgrown

Latest profile posts

Nevada Mike wrote on SkullKeeper's profile.
Would you take $300 for the VX3 Leupold 1.5-5X ?

Mike
TheSayHeyKid wrote on shark_za's profile.
I have a pile of never fired .35 Rem brass if you are interested. What quantity are you looking for?

Billy
GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS wrote on Robharris's profile.
Hi Rob

Trust you are well,
It would be great if I could quote on a safari for you guys.

Please let me know if you are intereted to hunt with Game 4 Africa Safaris. We have many reviews and hunting reports on this forum if you would like to check us out.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me. We are based in the Eastern Cape of South Africa.

Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee
Game 4 Africa Safaris
hunt 65 wrote on cal pappas's profile.
Hey Cal. Would you consider $950 for the Win. Thanks.
Safari Dave wrote on Dhunt713's profile.
For me, last August, the people in the JNB wanted to see a paper document.