470 Capstick

Roberto Mervicini

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
club de Tir Ville St.Pierre
Hunted
S.A., Canada
Hello Gentleman's, any out there using this cartridge? (470 Capstick )
I wold like to have some idea in regard to hand-load with 500 grain bullet. Have on hand the following powders: IMR 4350,4831,3031, 4895, H1000, Retumbo and N150.
Also i am looking to buy a set of reloading dies and a chamber reamer if some one have it and like to sell it.
Please contact Roberto either trough the site or via e-mail [redacted]
wishing every one a wonderful day Best Regards,thanks
Roberto

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not heard that caliber mentioned for a long time. Looking forward to hearing responses.

I've not heard that caliber mentioned for a long time. Looking forward to hearing responses.
Hi Sir, just ordered a custom barrel and got a P17 action, i will build a rifle and now need reamer and reloading die brass if i cant find i will use .375 HH fire form....then i am in business!!

Hello Gentleman's, any out there using this cartridge? (470 Capstick )
I wold like to have some idea in regard to hand-load with 500 grain bullet. Have on hand the following powders: IMR 4350,4831,3031, 4895, H1000, Retumbo and N150.
Also i am looking to buy a set of reloading dies and a chamber reamer if some one have it and like to sell it.
Please contact Roberto either trough the site or via e-mail [redacted]
wishing every one a wonderful day Best Regards,thanks
Roberto
I have not fired my 470 capstick all the load data is from A Square load data manual Any Shot You Want. That only talks about jacketed bullets and solids.
Krish
16633743175716081878523737695034.jpg

Good Morning Krish,
thanks for your replay, that will give me a good idea how to proceed... now need to find reamer and die... talk to makers and was told 2 years delay to make me one !!! so i am still hoping to find a use one some how!!!
In regard to cast bullet I made a 45/70 using a Siamese Mauser action and if fire 350 grain hard cast gas check at 2260 fps without signs of pressure almost the same as jacket bullets and no barrel leading !
Well thanks again, best regards
Roberto

I’ll see what I am loading. It’s a good caliber for sure. Qual-Cart has or had some brass. If they don’t, let me know, I ordered some extra last time I got it.

I’ll see what I am loading. It’s a good caliber for sure. Qual-Cart has or had some brass. If they don’t, let me know, I ordered some extra last time I got it.
Good Day Glenn, I look every were and it look like all are out of stock or back-order, I could use 2 or 3 boxes of 470 Capstick if you have it to spare... if ok with you I have one address in Champlain NY and I could send you the money via Western Union for us Canadian this is the best way to pay outside the country.
Please let me know, Best Regards
Roberto

Good Day Glenn, I look every were and it look like all are out of stock or back-order, I could use 2 or 3 boxes of 470 Capstick if you have it to spare... if ok with you I have one address in Champlain NY and I could send you the money via Western Union for us Canadian this is the best way to pay outside the country. if ok please let me know if you could help and the number of box you could part +shipping cost, need your adress and i will send you the $$ and the Champlain N.Y. adresse to ship once you gor the $$
Please let me know, Best Regards
Roberto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchahine

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,