460 Weatherby Euromark For Sale

Bas

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member
Will post pics hopefully by this weekend. Got this rifle early October. Added a Ruger modified barrel band. Added NECG UNIVERSAL front sight. It has the 1/16" red fiber bead but they make many options for replacement if the owner should desire. Added a Pre 64 Winchester rear express sight. Zeiss 2-8 42mm scope with adjustable red dot intensity. Warne two piece base and QD rings. Don't think it was shot before my acquisition. Maybe 40 or so rounds down the tube. Pendleton brake and nice wood. A few dings on the gun now. The scope had a couple blemishes but works great, confirmed with shooting loads and a couple of deer kills. You can buy a new one as soon as you locate one for sale. But this one was made in 1986 and is discontinued.
More info if needed and pics hopefully by the weekend. $3,600.00 for the package and probably not interested in breaking the package.....yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahocougs89

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!