458 Win Mag Reloading Kit - Brass & Dies All New

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
220 pieces of new Remington 458 win mag brass.
1x 3 die set of RCBS 458 win mag dies
1x Lee factory crimp die for 458 Win Mag
$400 for all of it.

20230211_193123.jpg
20230211_193139.jpg
20230211_193139.jpg
20230211_193139.jpg

Deal of the century. If I didn’t have all of it already I’d be on it most Ricky tick!

I’m interested in 50 pieces of brass, if you want to separate it.

I’m interested in 50 pieces of brass, if you want to separate it.
I will give it a few days to try and sell the whole package, but if there are not any takers on the package then I will part it out. I'll give you a shout if I do.
I would sell all the brass separate right now and keep the dies. I wouldn't mind getting the brass sold. Feel free to make an offer on the brass!

I will give it a few days to try and sell the whole package, but if there are not any takers on the package then I will part it out. I'll give you a shout if I do.
I would sell all the brass separate right now and keep the dies. I wouldn't mind getting the brass sold. Feel free to make an offer on the brass!
No problem, if you can sell it all. I understand, not really needing any, but not knowing how the future will be.
Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!