458 Lott vs McMillian stock

Luvthunt

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Anyone have expierence with a McMillian synthetic stock on a 458 Lott. Did it hold up, how many rounds have you fired. Question is more dependent on damage caused by firing then other usage.

I have a McMillan Safari for the Winchester Model 70 on a 458 Lott and 416 Remington. About 150-160 shots on both. They are both pillar bedded. No damage or issues. McMillan has a lifetime warranty against defects. I live about 25 minutes from them and use their stocks exclusively. If their stock won't take it I don't know what would.

I have a .458 Lott MRC barreled action in a McMillan stock. It has in excess of two hundred 500 grain @ 2200 FPS rounds through it with no problems. The stock is the Supergrade pattern.

Anyone have expierence with a McMillian synthetic stock on a 458 Lott. Did it hold up, how many rounds have you fired. Question is more dependent on damage caused by firing then other usage.
I have one on .375 Ruger and it’s good.
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9bettel

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois