.458 Lott CZ 550 Safari Magnum Kevlar For Sale

Stalker91

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Hungary, Austria, France, England, Scotland, Ireland
Hi all, I have my CZ .458 Lott for sale. It has a Kevlar stock so takes a lot of the recoil out of the rifle and is very hard wearing. I bought it as a working rifle when I was doing my apprenticeship as a PH but never actually got to take it to Africa and hunt with it. I have only ever put 4 shots through it a target at 50m with the iron sights, and the grouping was perfect, all 4 shots through a inch circle. I've been holding on to the rifle but I really don't need it as I have a .375 and .500 so its time to let it go. Included in the sale I have 36 Hornady dangerous game solids. £1000 and can be shipped anywhere at cost of buyer. Feel free to ask any questions.

IMG_2471.JPG
IMG_2473.JPG
IMG_2474.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful rifle. I have the same in 375H&H and love it.
You say you are selling because you have a 375 and 500, so this holds no real purpose at this time.
I'm not trying to talk you down on price or even out of the sale, but it seems to me that you have 3 perfect calibers for your profession.
I just don't want to see you regret your decision to sell now...then in a few years you may have a "need" for it.
As a gift for a son, daughter or other family member to be given on a first DG safari or even your own need during a hunt.

I've done this, sold when I shouldn't. And I carry that regret.
Just be sure is all I am saying.

Good luck with the sale and a bump for a nice rifle.

Hi all, I have my CZ .458 Lott for sale. It has a Kevlar stock so takes a lot of the recoil out of the rifle and is very hard wearing. I bought it as a working rifle when I was doing my apprenticeship as a PH but never actually got to take it to Africa and hunt with it. I have only ever put 4 shots through it a target at 50m with the iron sights, and the grouping was perfect, all 4 shots through a inch circle. I've been holding on to the rifle but I really don't need it as I have a .375 and .500 so its time to let it go. Included in the sale I have 36 Hornady dangerous game solids. £1000 and can be shipped anywhere at cost of buyer. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 221967 View attachment 221968 View attachment 221969
Might be a bit late but is this rifle still up for sale??

Nice rifle! Are you located in Tibet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg