.458 Lott Ammo For Sale

I’ve still got the 3 boxes of .458 Lott solids listed at the top if anyone is interested?

I am sorry I could not help. I bought plenty of Nosler 458 lott solids not too long ago.
I would have traded one for one but I did not know what you wanted. If you ever need 500 or 450 gr barnes bullets I have plenty of them. I reload. Mostly dont buy very expensive ammo. I dont see logic in that.
Krish

Are you stockpiling or in need? I have some once-fired I could help you with if you’re short and in need for a trip. I’m happy to help a fellow hunter. If you’ve got a bunch already and just looking to add to a stockpile, I would probably keep mine.
Just working up loads so no immediate need! Thanks,

One box of the Federal Woodleigh solids are sold.

Okay guys, who wants the box of 458 Lott Hornady 500 gr. Dangerous Game Solids? I will throw in the partial box of 458 Win Mag rounds for free. Make an offer. I will ship for free. I'm ready to make a good deal.

Okay guys, who wants the box of 458 Lott Hornady 500 gr. Dangerous Game Solids? I will throw in the partial box of 458 Win Mag rounds for free. Make an offer. I will ship for free. I'm ready to make a good deal.
Most of these guys on here are sawing logs right now. Try again later. LOL

I guess nobody wants .458 Lott solids…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmieFletch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg