Wanted Brass, Bullets & Dies 450- 400 3#

I have brass and dies and will be bringing them to the gun show Friday. PM me and send your phone and I will ring you.

Cal, I will take the brass. Let me know how much and where to send the check. I found some dies. Thanks!

I have 7 boxes of Hornady 400 GR. round nose .410 diameter bullets I would sell.These are the old style bullets.There are 50 per box.I will take $35 a box.

Robert: How many boxes of brass do you need? PM me your phone number.

Looking for brass, bullets and dies for a 450- 400 3#

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 10.48.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 10.48.12 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 59
I have brass and dies and will be bringing them to the gun show Friday. PM me and send your phone and I will ring you.
I’ll take them if still for sale. Are these fully loaded ammunition?

I have 7 boxes of Hornady 400 GR. round nose .410 diameter bullets I would sell.These are the old style bullets.There are 50 per box.I will take $35 a box.
My bad. These are bullets. I almost fell out of my chair. Lol. Good luck with the sale. Thanks

Rare Breed. I'm at the gun show now but I still have dies and several boxes of brass.
I will be home this evening (Sunday). I sold three boxes of brass to the OP but have several remaining.
PM me your wishes.
Cal

Bob:
Check arrived yesterday and brass posted today.
Fully insured.
cheers,
Cal

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob:
Check arrived yesterday and brass posted today.
Fully insured.
cheers,
Cal
The tracking number was removed from your post, please supply this information via the PM system if you would like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!