Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI Member
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
Internet ammo prices are a bit insane at the moment. I'm not looking to take advantage of the current trend, merely unload something I will not use. I've recently sold my 416RM rifle and have over 200 rounds of ammunition available. All of it is factory loaded.
1617058440667.png

Remington 400 grain Swift A-Frames 6 boxes (120 rounds total).
Current internet price is $9/round.
I will also throw in 6 rounds of Federal 400 grain Swift A-Frames with this.
My price for all 6 boxes (and the Fed's) is $750 plus USPS ground shipping.

Remington 400 grain Barnes Solids 1 box + 17 rounds (37 rounds total).
Could not find an internet price that had these available.
Educated guess at around $4/round.
My price is $150 for all 37 rounds plus USPS ground shipping.

Barnes 400 grain TSX FB, 2 boxes + 15 rounds (55 rounds total).
Current internet price is $4/round.
My price is $200 for all 55 rounds plus USPS ground shipping.

If someone were to decide to take all of this off my hands at once the price will be $1000 plus USPS ground shipping. Sorry about the additional shipping charges, but ammo is heavy.

I accept most forms of payment including PayPal Friend (preferred), cashiers check or personal check. When Payment clears, I will ship the ammo.

I am also willing to accept trades for factory loaded 375H&H ammo. Specifically looking for Barnes 300 grain TSX FB and Nosler/Norma/Woodleigh 300 grain solids.

Send me a PM to discuss and exchange information.

Price drop to $100 per box (or equivalent for partial boxes) plus shipping. Whoever buys the Remington SAF's will get the 6 Federal SAF's included for free.

Price drop to $100 per box (or equivalent for partial boxes) plus shipping. Whoever buys the Remington SAF's will get the 6 Federal SAF's included for free.
$100 a box in these times is a steal. If ya need them here's your chance.

All the SAF’s have been sold.

The solids and TSX are still available for $100 per box (or equivalent for a partial box) plus shipping.

Shipping will be done via UPS because it’s illegal to ship ammo via USPS.

TSX bullets are gone.

55 Remington loaded 400 grain Barnes solids remaining for $150 plus shipping.

This is what I have left. Price is still $150 plus shipping.
1623491316375.png

I was just going through my ammo yesterday and ran across these still sitting around. Price update is $200 for both boxes plus shipping. Sorry guys, price of ammo is only going one way and this is still a steal. As always, thanks for looking.

1654623486848.jpeg

Sportsman’s in Wasilla. We seem to be getting a steady supply. I bought 400 Grain DGX at 3 Bears for 89.00.
Sorry. Didn’t mean to invade your thread. Just sharing for Alaska folks.

View attachment 470184
Sportsman’s in Wasilla. We seem to be getting a steady supply. I bought 400 Grain DGX at 3 Bears for 89.00.
Sorry. Didn’t mean to invade your thread. Just sharing for Alaska folks.
The difference being that the ammo I am selling is a solid piece of brass, while the Hornady DGS has a copper-clad steel jacket with a lead antimony core...made to replicate the loads from Kynoch.

Bump...because I need to clean up my ammo locker.

Still $150 plus shipping for the remaining 37 solids.
1665780858146.png

I'll make a deal to anyone going to SCI who wants these (37) solids and can pick them up at SCI. Same low price of $150 and I'll be at the AH dinner on Friday night. Cash would be appreciated in this case.

After SCI the price will go up to $200 plus shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg