Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
Internet ammo prices are a bit insane at the moment. I'm not looking to take advantage of the current trend, merely unload something I will not use. I've recently sold my 416RM rifle and have over 200 rounds of ammunition available. All of it is factory loaded.
1617058440667.png

Remington 400 grain Swift A-Frames 6 boxes (120 rounds total).
Current internet price is $9/round.
I will also throw in 6 rounds of Federal 400 grain Swift A-Frames with this.
My price for all 6 boxes (and the Fed's) is $750 plus USPS ground shipping.

Remington 400 grain Barnes Solids 1 box + 17 rounds (37 rounds total).
Could not find an internet price that had these available.
Educated guess at around $4/round.
My price is $150 for all 37 rounds plus USPS ground shipping.

Barnes 400 grain TSX FB, 2 boxes + 15 rounds (55 rounds total).
Current internet price is $4/round.
My price is $200 for all 55 rounds plus USPS ground shipping.

If someone were to decide to take all of this off my hands at once the price will be $1000 plus USPS ground shipping. Sorry about the additional shipping charges, but ammo is heavy.

I accept most forms of payment including PayPal Friend (preferred), cashiers check or personal check. When Payment clears, I will ship the ammo.

I am also willing to accept trades for factory loaded 375H&H ammo. Specifically looking for Barnes 300 grain TSX FB and Nosler/Norma/Woodleigh 300 grain solids.

Send me a PM to discuss and exchange information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelvinaShi

Latest profile posts

RicardoT wrote on Jan007's profile.
Hallo , ek stel belang as die 375 steeds beskikbaar is 083 511 9921
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.