416 Ruger Ammunition & Some Dies For Sale

contender85

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Benefactor Member, SCI
Been cleaning through some of my accumulation of stuff and wanted to offer it for sale here, shipping to the US is included in the posted prices, ammo will ship only to the lower48 where legal.

first up are 39 rounds of Hornady 416 Ruger 400 gr DGX, why only 39 rds? when I bought my 416 rifle on another forum I got a message offering me 2 boxes of NIB factory ammo at a fair price so I bought it, when it arrived however there were only 39 rds and 4 of them look a bit rough, the seller said he had left them in a leather ammo carrier thus the aged look, he was supposed to be looking for the other round to send but after 2+ years I guess he gave up :confused:
So, ended up I sold the rifle and have no need of the ammo so here it is.
Asking $100 shipped to the lower 48 where legal.

WOjnKV.jpg
KOKi35.jpg
srDMkY.jpg
NSgIVF.jpg

next is a set of RCBS 416 Ruger dies, brand new in box, I never even cracked the seal on them.
$69 shipped to US address.

2qK9SY.jpg

Next is a used set of Redding dies for the 35 Whelen Imp.
$58 shipped to US address.
9sxWvw.jpg
Deeaf0.jpg

Next ones are a new set of C&H 225 Winchester dies.
$36 shipped to US address.

nyOxLa.jpg
WAbqjN.jpg

and finally, here is a used RCBS set for the 458 Win Mag.
$36 shipped to US address.

UklETY.jpg
hMd6nN.jpg

If you have any questions, want/need more pictures please ask via PM and I will be happy to get them for you.
Payment via good check/money order or Zelle

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy76

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross