.416 Remington With 1x6 Swarovski Scope For Sale

It's a nice looking rifle, with sweet glass. As Matt said, though, more (and better, much better) images are needed, but they obviously can be sent to any interested party.

As for caliber, praise God it ain't a 458 Lott. Most can't shoot the caliber without developing a flinch, and the 416 Remington is plenty for any client in any situation (and actually better than the Lott, that way, and by a long shot...pun definitely not intended).

I used a 416 rem mag on elephant with great success. Personally I like the ballistics better than a 458 win mag. It is a great cartridge, solid ballistics that both hit hard and reach out. Economical ammo price and reasonably available. Lots to like. Typically the caliber is in an easy to carry and shoot gun... Positive points when hunting critters such as elephant in the real wild places as the OP mentioned. Might be carrying the gun (and ammo) for 10 to 15 miles a day on a true wilderness area hunt.

I admit I have since developed an affinity for the more nostalgic calibers such as 404 Jeffrey, 416 Rigby and 505 Gibbs. But that does not mean I don't stand by my comments about the virtues of the 416 rem mag!

Last edited:
@Mike Nicholas , Goodluck. Would love to hear about your elephant hunt. Sounds like a true wild one.

@ActionBob , thanks Bob there you go knocking my wm, but will agree with you on performance.

All 700's aren't equal mike is right. this is not a buick with bells and whistles. If you guys are not interested in the rifle at that price make an offer or just move on...

nice gun with a nice scope. hey at least your classified has gotten bumped quite a few times!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!