.416 Remington Magnum For Sale

Papadoc

AH member
Reaction score
I have for sale a like new Winchester, Post 64, for sale, with or without the Leupold scope. The rifle has been well taken care of, and only test fired occasionally. It is not even sighted in. It has an NECG front flip up sight with one small and one large dot. Barrel band sling swivel and a quarter rib with one standing and one fold down blade. Talley rings and bases hold a Leupold 1.5 X 5 Vari X III with a lighted reticle. The action and safety are as smooth as butter, having been worked over by Scott Mays, who did most of the work on the rifle. The stock was done by a master, as you can see. The rifle will come with one box (20) of Sledgehammers, Federal Premium Ammunition, all of them trophy bonded sledgehammers. Not an insignificant addition considering they are selling for $129.99 a box!

I am selling this rifle as I have contracted the .458 Lott bug. If you have something in that caliber that is ready to hunt, I would entertain a trade. $5500.00, I will pay for shipping to your FFL. Or we can do face to face in North Texas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross