cal pappas

Contributor
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Fellas:
I just bought a very nice model 1910 Wincchester self loading rifle in .401 caliber. I know it's a long shot as both the rifle and caliber are not common, but I would like to find:
brass
shell holder
dies
bullets
bullet mould.
Anything out there you no longer need?
Thanks for looking,
Cal

Nice! But I didn’t know Winchester made a self loading rifle in .401? I’ve seen the .351 advertisements for sale before, but not the .401. Very cool. I’ll have to do some Googling.

The model 1903 as a .22 rimfire
The model 1905 was chambered in .32 and .35 WSL
The model 1907 was the .351
The model 1910 was the .401.

Very interesting! I had just Googled the .401 Winchester. A longer .41 Mag type rifle cartridge used by the French, Russian and Americans in WW1. An intriguing cartridge.

Congrats on a great find, Cal.........been looking for one for some time, but only find 07's last few years........I first encountered this caliber and rifle when as a small boy, my aunt had a 351 and a 401, using the latter for elk She let me use the 351 for deer, but never was allowed to use the model 10....and so I have wanted one for 60+ years.........I will watch for items you listed as needing.........good shooting......FW Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IonaLannin

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!