Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
May 14 marked four years that I have been on this forum. As I look back I I see why this is such a good forum. The people are friendly and helpful, advice and information exchange freely given, and "attitude" of the forum is very friendly. Thanks Jerome for operating such a top shelf online gathering place for all of us.

Thanks for sticking around! Great to have your advice.

May 14 marked four years that I have been on this forum. As I look back I I see why this is such a good forum. The people are friendly and helpful, advice and information exchange freely given, and "attitude" of the forum is very friendly. Thanks Jerome for operating such a top shelf online gathering place for all of us.

So I take it you don't want to start an internet trial, convict, tie the guilty party to a stake and leave for they hyenas based on partial truth and few facts and do this to someone you'd love to be? :rolleyes:

Wow....how's that for a run on sentence!

I know what you mean though!

Happy Anniversary.

We all just keep on learning.

Glad to be here with you and the rest of the gang, Tom :draught:

Like I have said many times- This is the best forum on the internet bar none!
It's great to be part of it with you Tom.

happy AH birthday tom
we all appreciate your news ,advice and deals mate

Iv'e been on here long enough to know this is a wonderfull site. Iv'e learned a ton and I'm just beginning. Maybe one day I'll have an African country by my name LoL.

Like I have said many times- This is the best forum on the internet bar none!
It's great to be part of it with you Tom.

I totally agree!

Thanks for your support and valuable contribution to AH Tom! Happy anniversary!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber