Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Four North American hunting DVD's. I will sell all four as a package to your door for $50. Please see below.

nabg-for-web.jpg
naofrontcoverart.jpg
twc-for-web.jpg
5starforweb.jpg

1. North American Odyssey

"Nobody does North American Big Game like the Fair Game crew. North American Odyssey focuses intensely on the wide variety of big game trophies in North America, as well as the variety of methods of hunting them. Beast whitetail, monster pronghorn, block headed bruins, back country mulies, black bearded bison, bugling elk and even North America's fastest growing sports sheep - the Aoudad, will all come right into your living room. Included are rifle, archery and black powder triumphs over nature and the wonderful big game species that call it home."

2. NORTH AMERICAN SAFARI

"North America offers hunting Adventures from Northern Canada to Mexico and the Fair Game crew does it all. Fair Game TV's Marc and Ron McWilliams bring you the best North American big game hunts of the year done Fair Game style. Record book antelope and muleys, bear and elk, mountain goat and wild aoudad-of course don't forget giant whitetail. Come take a ride with the fair game crew."

3. FIVE STAR BUCKS

"Fair Game counts down this seasons top 20 whitetail deer hunts. This season produced some of the largest deer ever taken with the Fair Game Cameras. Fair Game teams up with 5 Star Outfitters as our hunters hit the fields in search of some huge bucks.

With hunters form all over the U.S., our camera's capture some amazing deer footage. With bucks ranging from 128" all the way up to 227". This video has it all. 5 star bucks features over 3,300 inches of antler on our Top 20 countdown!"

4. GIANTS OF THE TEXAS WHITETAIL CLASSIC

"Texas has always been known for it's numbers and quality of it's whitetail deer. Known for its wide open spaces and th bucks that inahabit those spaces, Texas has always been a top destination for hunters searching for a giant buck.

The Texas Whitetail Classic is the largest statewide deer hunting tournament and theis video takes you along with the everyday hunters who compete and search for that buck of a lifetime. We capture hunts for big bucks from the deep South Texas brush country all th way to thick woods of the North.

The TWC cameras bring the action right to your living room as their hunters take down true Texas Giants on film. Featuring over 20 hunts from around the state, including a giant 175" archery deer and a massive South Texas drop tine buck. The Giants of the Texas Whitetail Classic video shows off the best Texas has to offer and the hunters that are lucky enough to be there."

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom,

Did mail you please revert.

Monish

Back to the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois