Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
On offer for 10 days including Trophy fee of 1 Elephant Bull . Transfer to hunting area and back to Bulawayo airport, plus field prep of trophy's as well as trophy movement to Bulawayo and the CITES tag all for $ 18 000 only.

Not included is government levy's , taxidermy work,exportation of trophy's. Gratuities for PH and staff at your discretion.

For anyone wanting to hunt a respectable Elephant Bull at a very fair price this is an un beatable offer.See attached photo's of some Bulls taken this year.

A 2nd Elephant Trophy Bull can be taken on the same hunt for $ 15 000 straight.

Observers are $ 200 per day each.

For Further details contact me by email.

Cheers

Wayne:happywave::happywave:

JS Worldwide hunting photos 2011 032.jpg Chuck and Hal 2011 074.jpg Bart & Ben, Dwight hunts 2011 170.jpg Tony Quilter. Elephant. Croc July 2011 038.jpg

Wayne thats a great deal for an Elephant Bull best I've seen. I've already got 2012 booked but I'll keep an eye on your site for the future, hope you get someone to jump on this.

Thank's Bob it is a great deal and well worth it.If you can pass the word, I be most grateful.

I have recently developed the area with 3 bore holes so that the Elephant don't have to travel too far a distance to water,combine this with all the crops in the area you can imagine the Elephant movement.

Regards

Wayne

Do they feed on Watermelons there?

Wayne,
looks like a very good offer.
Where the hunting area is located? Which type of area?
Average size of tusks?
Best period?

No one feeds them deliberately if that is what you are implying, the area's that I hunt are council areas where there are villages farming cattle, goats and crops ( Maize, Sorgum, Watermelons, Melons, Ground nuts ) during the rainy season. During this time of planting until harvesting and even a few months afterwards there is a huge increase of Elephant movement, particularly Bulls , I have only ever seen Bulls in the crops and sorrounding area's adjacent to the fields and on the out skirts of Forestry.

Now with permanent water points the hunting is going to be a whole lot better espe:)cially in the dryer months.

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers

Wayne

Hi Marion

The hunting is on council and private land in Zimbabwe. I have the hunting rights to areas as close as 80km from Bulawayo and as far as 300 Km from Bulawayo towards Victoria Falls. Most of these areas are on council land and private land adjacent to prime forestry blocks. The hunting on the forestry land is very good and I hunt the same Elephant that move through these areas at less than half the price.

Most of the area is flat terrian with soft sand ( Gusu sand ) and lots of vegetation that comprise of mostly Teak, Mukwa and in other areas Mopane trees closer to the river.

The avarage size of Tusks taken this year have been in the High 40 pounds a few were better than 50 lb with 2 that were between 34 and 38 pound. so I guess average 45 there about.

Best period would be early March through to June. But then later in the year will also be good with the Elephant coming to water points.

Kind regards

Wayne

Hi Wayne,
Where do you conduct your hunts and what do you consider a respectful bull. The pictures certainly look great.What are your accomodations like? When would be a good time- the late season?? thanks

Hi Godwin

Accomodations are luxury tents great beds.Flush toilets , hot showers very comfortable, make no mistake . Email me for details if you like to get the latest reference from a hunter who just finished hunting a Elephant with me on the 30th September who came out with his girl friend.

The area's I hunt I have explained in previous threads , if scroll up to a reply to Marion you will get the information, if you require more info please let me know and I will gladly assist where I can.

The best time is really anytime from March through to October. Probably a little better early in the year when there is more crops being raided. With the boreholes I have drilled and will be pumping next year there will be Elephant all year around.

I would consider a respectable Bull anywhere in the region of 40lbs or more.

Many thank's for your interest.

Kind regards

Wayne

Have these hunts been booked yet?

Hi Brickburn

Hi Brickburn

Yes I have booked these hunts and taking bookings for 2013.

If you are interested in hunting Elephant in 2012 I still have open dates in May and September.

Cheers

Wayne

Wayne

Your your great posting and luring of an elephant hunt...talk about tempting.

I also have a planned safari for next year and will have to pass...

and elephant is on my future safari planning list. although 2 to 3 years out...

Hi James

Thank's for the comment, hopefully you will make it happen in 2 or 3 years and get a Elephant as planned.

Cheers

Wayne

I had the Pleasure of hunting elephant with Wayne and his capable staff and took a nice bull with tucks 45-50 pounds in Zimbabwe...from the pick up at the airport to our return flight home all functions of the hunt went like clock work...food, camp and all around conditions were more than ample...for a hunt experience in the bush like no other I strongly recommend Nyamazanasafaris with Wayne Van Den Bergh...feel free to contact me for phots and additional information at any time.

Robert Jensen--robertjensen1@ comcast.net

I'll add that Wayne is a hardworking and ethical PH based on my 14-day plains game hunt this past summer. He works hard to make sure you get what you're looking for - not just the game, but the whole experience. Recommended.

Wayne great price for some but current exchange kills the price for some.

Hi Wayne,

I am in the very green stages of opening a hunting agency that is based in SA. I will keep updated about this particular hunt so that if it all comes together properly I will advertise this hunt to clients. But first I have to hunt with you.
Thank's Bob it is a great deal and well worth it.If you can pass the word, I be most grateful.

I have recently developed the area with 3 bore holes so that the Elephant don't have to travel too far a distance to water,combine this with all the crops in the area you can imagine the Elephant movement.

Regards

Wayne

Hi Wayne
I would like to know if you still have an open date in the middle of April 2012?

Thanks Rocco
Hi Brickburn

Yes I have booked these hunts and taking bookings for 2013.

If you are interested in hunting Elephant in 2012 I still have open dates in May and September.

Cheers

Wayne

Hi Rocco

Thank you for your email. At this stage I am fully booked from 1st March through to 4th September with the one hunt in October.

All of my Elephant bulls have been sold for 2012.

Should extra quota become available I will only be able to hunt with you in September or October and into November.

Would you want to be notified should this become available?

I am taking bookings for 2013 if you are not able to hunt this year with your bow, I presume you still want to hunt with a bow.

Many thank's

Wayne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg