AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA DSC
Only 4 days to go almost all packed want to get to the range one last time. then I'll have to break the gun down and pack it. Any last minute words of sound advice or things I definitely need to bring with?

Good sense of humour and your camera.
Have fun.

Double check you have all electronics you wish to take, try to get some sleep!

Have a great time, wear plenty of sun screen. It's been warm this winter, but none of us in Wisconsin have a tan yet.

Tambo international has a great liquor store. :D Booze:shoot straight and good luck.
when your PH's eyes go :E Horrified: you go:W Shooting:

Once you're on the plane, relax and go with the flow until you get back. Plans are fine, but should also be viewed as flexible and not rigid. Enjoy and I look forward to your report!

Bring some good luck and a little bit of our envy :)
And relax, you're soon back "home" in Africa!

Have a great time, wear plenty of sun screen. It's been warm this winter, but none of us in Wisconsin have a tan yet.

Do cheeseheads ever tan, that is the ones who don't come to Arizona in the winter? :A Shades:

Telephone your credit card/debit card company and let them know you are going. Often times if you attempt to make large purchases out of country and they are not aware that you are traveling, they will block the transaction.

Once you're on the plane, relax and go with the flow until you get back. Plans are fine, but should also be viewed as flexible and not rigid. Enjoy and I look forward to your report!

This ^^^^^

Write down a few notes every night of what happened that day. When you go back and read them you'll be amazed at what you've forgotten - total sensory overload whether you realize it or not!

try to get some sleep!

Sleeping less than a week before departure. That's cute.... :p

I slept good last night but i tried one of the advents my doc gave me for the plane so I could sleep just to make sure I wasn't allergic to them. But I'm sure that will be the last good sleep I get till I get there and get into the bush.
Feels like when I was a kid and the night before deer hunting or Christmas but times 10.

Sleeping less than a week before departure. That's cute.... :p

Agreed Royal, I'm at 40 days till wheels up and only getting about 4 hours of sleep now as recently lots of Nyalas, warthog, and buffalos are running through my dreams!

Take what Africa gives you, and have fun!!! Be sure to post a report. Good luck! Super jealous!

Noise cancelling headphones! They are a must on these long flights. The great thing is that if you don't have any many airports now have Best Buy vending machines with them in there.
Shoot Straight.
Philip

Only 4 days to go almost all packed want to get to the range one last time. then I'll have to break the gun down and pack it. Any last minute words of sound advice or things I definitely need to bring with?
Enjoy the experience and bring some priceless memories to share and relive with all of us.

dt

Since my Vikings won the division, I will wish a Packer fan good luck on his hunt.:D

Tantalize us with a story, and pics!

Get up early day of departure and try to stay awake as long as you can once the plane takes off! Then take one of guise pills and go to sleep! Have fun and write down things ever day so you can tell a great story when you get back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross