AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa, USA, Canada
Bill C and I went to an outdoor show today and shot a fun 3D archery course. Here is a picture of one of the targets. Can you guess which shot was Bill's? Lol . I didn't realize Bill also has a side job neutering animals.
IMG_5656.JPG

Was he shooting while laying on his back? How could you get that kind of entry angle?
Best thing is he did hit the target and saved $10 by not losing the arrow.
( Of course I have never lost an arrow or missed anything in my entire life) :)

Failure to tune the bow leads to oblique entry angles.

Failure to tune the bow leads to oblique entry angles.

I've had wobbly arrows but never had anything remotely resembling that. :)

If most of his arrows landed at a similar angle, I would suspect bow tuning; if just one or two, it might be a spine issue for those arrows, or possibly under or overdraw on that shot. My comments are from one who has made every possible archery error.

Don't be so hard on him. He just needs to correct the Windage and Elevation. The other possibility is that the deer jumped the string. LOL

He did save $10 on that arrow indeed. Thank goodness as when we finished it was his sole survivor. His Bow was shooting a little off and he will adjust before any actual hunting. Those courses are a lot of fun. This one was unforgiving as thick woods were behind most targets. So missed we're either deep in a tree or swallowed up by grass and brush.

I had to shot there or I was worried I would take his arrow out since he was near the bulleyes. See what I get for being the nice guy and thinking of lee's arrows.

We always do have fun doing the 3d course that is for sure. We could have posted more pics of some of my shots but lucky he was not taking pictures right away.

Lee M, that sounds like the 3 D targets I used to shoot at. Billc, are you really going to stick with that story??? LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!