Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Armstrong Fish and Game Club
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
I am in the market for a decent .375 either H and H or .375 Ruger. Possibly a Ruger, Winchester 70, Sako or perhaps others. As a resisident of Canada I am looking to buy from within the country. Dies and ammo would be good too. If the gun was scoped, it would depend on the glass.

Good luck finding a good deal Rick!

Thanks. That is what I am looking for. Gearing up for next year. Hope to get a buffalo.

I am in the market for a decent .375 either H and H or .375 Ruger. Possibly a Ruger, Winchester 70, Sako or perhaps others. As a resisident of Canada I am looking to buy from within the country. Dies and ammo would be good too. If the gun was scoped, it would depend on the glass.

check ellwood epps, accuracy plus, wholesale sports, www.tradeexcanada.com and sail.ca. Epps, tradex and Accuracy sell used and new. Tradex also has ammo relatively cheap for stuff not used by most hunters like 375

PM me I can get you it all.

check ellwood epps, accuracy plus, wholesale sports, www.tradeexcanada.com and sail.ca. Epps, tradex and Accuracy sell used and new. Tradex also has ammo relatively cheap for stuff not used by most hunters like 375
Thanks, good advice. I'm not in a hurry, just looking for a good deal on a good gun. I'll try these outlets. Gonna try Corlanes in Dawson Creek as well. But it is usually a better deal buying privately, no?

Dante in montreal had a entry level zastava for 700$ in the access add.
there is a ZKK 602 in toronto in the buy& sell, if I didn't already have a 602 Id be on that like a fat kid on a smartie ;)

Thanks, good advice. I'm not in a hurry, just looking for a good deal on a good gun. I'll try these outlets. Gonna try Corlanes in Dawson Creek as well. But it is usually a better deal buying privately, no?

You might get lucky on a private sale but with the Liberals implementing the UN Gun Marking crap prices of everything will rise dramatically

Become a member of canadiangunnutz.com. Hundreds of used guns for sale all within Canada. There are some .375 H&H for sale, looks like right now there are a few Ruger #1's, Sako, Winchester and a beautiful Kimber:)

I've got a brand new in box, never fired CZ 550 that I won at a fundraiser that I think I'm ready to part with. Send me a message if interested.

I've got a brand new in box, never fired CZ 550 that I won at a fundraiser that I think I'm ready to part with. Send me a message if interested.
Still kicking my butt I didn't jump on that gun. I just didn't know anything about CZ. If it becomes available again, let me know.

Barton's Big Country had a Remington in 375 H&H, they may still have it

Thanks. I'm going to try to hold out for a Mauser style action.

If your on Gunnutz there are a few for sale, but you need to be a member and apply for access

Thanks. I'm going to try to hold out for a Mauser style action.
If it is a Remington 798 it is a mauser style made by Zastava. The action is great. The 22" barrel makes it a quick handling rifle. The stock is good. But the trigger and barrel band need to be replaced. You can get them quite cheaply.

If your on Gunnutz there are a few for sale, but you need to be a member and apply for access
Yeah, I have been a member for years, but forgot my password. When I renewed it, for whatever reason I lost all access to various 'groups'. I have reapplied but it is taking forever to get re-accepted. Hopefully this week...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!