.375 RUM Brass For Sale

Stang

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I have about 150 once fired RP Brass for .375 Remington Ultra Mag (RUM)

I am asking $1 each plus shipping. If you want them all I will make you a better deal.

Thanks

Buy with confidence. I just received some bullets from him. They were packed well and arrived in a timely manner.

Can you shoot me a PM with an accurate count please? I'll take them all if still available. I'm at work right now so I will be away from my phone for a while.

Can you shoot me a PM with an accurate count please? I'll take them all if still available. I'm at work right now so I will be away from my phone for a while.
Sorry had to dig them out of a box. There are 166 of them. 58 have already been primed. Shipping in a usps medium box is $15.05. So how about $175 for all of it shipped? If you want to use PayPal to send payment, $180 to cover fees.

You should see money soon. My buddy sending it. Thanks
Mail to:
John Cammalleri
PO Box 3029
Casper WY 82602

Haha oops thought I sent my info on PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elkreaper17

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois