375 Ruger Left Hand Stock

Andrews

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Evening everyone. So I ended up cracking the stock on my 375 Ruger a while back. Right behind the tang and to the left a bit blew out. I tried to pin and glue to no avail. The rifle ended up goin back into the safe while i messed with a few other projects, but now I am looking to restock the rifle. It is one of the earlier limited stainless laminate stock leftys and I love how the rifle feels. So my questions are:

Option 1: Has anyone messed with the Boyd's laminate stocks in the 375 Ruger? If so, how well do they hold up? Are they prone to cracking like the factory stocks?

Or Option 2: Does anyone make a synthetic or fiberglass stock for the left hand Hawkeyes? Something that doesn't cost more than a new rifle would be? Nothing fancy, just a good hunting stock. If Hogue made their stocks in a left hand version I would go with that and be done.

Thanks in advance.

Are you still in need of a stock? I may have a couple of the factory stocks if interested I will look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross