Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Like new 375 Ruger guide gun
RCBS dies
100 Hornady bullets
100 Hornady brass
1” rings, I think I have 30mm rings also but have not been able to locate them yet. Price is with the 1” rings I’ll throw in the 39s if I come across them.
$1450 for everything plus shipping, I will not split the reloading components.

E34DE590-E395-4184-B1C6-8F5345DFEE8F.jpeg
EE12B9DC-6FFD-48F5-AC63-7F378AEA903F.jpeg
FA3AA262-AFD7-4510-873D-02A804FFBE09.jpeg
5B16CE64-8A82-40BC-8B26-B3D22AD6341C.jpeg
B2ADA525-738D-4432-B4F8-9BF486810BCE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I’ll keep this since there seems to be little interest.

I sent you a message. Not sure if you are still selling.

I feel compelled to comment here on Ruger. To their credit, over the years the company has been one of the most creative, innovative gun makers on the planet. On the other hand, it seems like there is always a disconnect. For example, I have a Craig Boddington "Elephant" in 450 NE. Very nice rifle in a very special chambering. That said, the rifle was built at about 7.5 pounds with a recoil pad that might be a tad thin on a 270. I have since seriously modified it to shoot - the Marquis de Sade would have liked the original version for his victims. Also, the company does not always produce what it lists on its website. I have wanted a 416 Ruger Guide Gun - good luck find one. I finally built my own.

I feel compelled to comment here on Ruger. To their credit, over the years the company has been one of the most creative, innovative gun makers on the planet. On the other hand, it seems like there is always a disconnect. For example, I have a Craig Boddington "Elephant" in 450 NE. Very nice rifle in a very special chambering. That said, the rifle was built at about 7.5 pounds with a recoil pad that might be a tad thin on a 270. I have since seriously modified it to shoot - the Marquis de Sade would have liked the original version for his victims. Also, the company does not always produce what it lists on its website. I have wanted a 416 Ruger Guide Gun - good luck find one. I finally built my own.
I always wondered why they didn't use the Tropical contour barrels on the 450. Would've been much better IMO. However the 450/400 is perfect with the lighter contour barrel that they used on the 450. Their recoil pads have always been too hard and too thin for any serious recoil. That would be an easy fix for them, but like you said, they don't seem to care.

Is this still available?

He disappeared! Not sure if it sold or not but no mention of it anywhere???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you