Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, RMEF, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
US, Germany, Africa
I was going to make this into a 404 Jeffrey, but then looked in the safe and asked why do I need another "medium" bore lol. I'd rather pass it on and use the money towards a 470 double I have my eye on. Great condition, no issues and comes with a box of Hornaday ammo. Pics acting weird, I can email or PM them to you.
$1600

IMG_2194(1).jpg
IMG_2193(1).jpg
IMG_2191(1).jpg
IMG_2192(1).jpg
20220507_133743.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice

Trying again with the pics

IMG_2192(1).jpg
IMG_2191(1).jpg
IMG_2193(1).jpg
IMG_2194(1).jpg

Could you email me some more pictures please [redacted] I’m very interested

Could you email me some more pictures please [redacted] I’m very interested
Hi @LoganBravo4, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Sold Pending funds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,