375 H&H Pistol

My Springfield V16 in 45 Super is as big as I need. Recoil like a Beretta M9, hits like a 41 Mag revolver, carries like a 1911 45.

Y8bVNkd.jpg
2XbDvJb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@krish - Maybe look at one of these when you get healed up...

Do any of you happen to be old enough to remember the Internet before the world wide web existed?

SMTP, List-Serv, Gopher, BBS, etc?

Each year people would message the "Darwin Awards" to each other on the primitive Internet, or the proprietary equivalent, CompuServe.

Where am I going with this? The guy in these videos is prime candidate for the Darwin Award for lifetime achievement. He's already burned through more lives than the average feline and his days are numbered.
I remember Compuserve and the early days of the World Wide Web. Old days.

Probably should have paid more attention to the "Darwin Award" nominees.

Just have no use for a handheld weapon I cannot use as a tool, to get the job done.
'
Limited to .44 Magnum, a S&W. 44 or a Ruger .44, If I can't shoot it properly, I sell it.

Some people just are stupid, or stunts.

@BeeMaa
Just what @Badboymelvin needs to compliment his custom 425.
You can never have to much power for those pesky sambar.
Go big or go home Russ.
Ha ha ha ha

Hahahaha!
Hey, I'm all for go big or go home - but l think that's too big for me!
And maybe even to big for the mighty Sambar... :unsure:

Russ

Hahahaha!
Hey, I'm all for go big or go home - but l think that's too big for me!
And maybe even to big for the mighty Sambar... :unsure:

Russ
@Badboymelvin
Russ you never know when that once in a lifetime stag is going to pop up. You don't want to be underguned if he gets into that dogwood or blackberries.
The property I hunted up near Mt Beauty has a 36 incher that's been alluding hunters for years. The owner at the time and myself spotted him twice but never got a shot at him. His son has been a fter him for 5 or 6 years.
Bob

I didn't find it in the USA. But I have a stastika for the USSR. Self-defense against a bear with pistols in the USSR over the past 100 years. According to different pistols and cartridges. However, it is in Russian. I'll translate it and post it here. It will be possible to understand whether the pistol is suitable for protection from a large animal or not.

Finally translated it. This table contains all documented cases of self-defense against bears with pistols in the USSR. From 1930 to 2004. True, pistols are not exactly what they are used to in the USA. The pistols are those that were at the disposal of Soviet citizens. You can see the results. Judging by these statistics, it is better not to go to a large animal with a pistol. You can only feel relatively protected by having a Colt M1911. The other models do not guarantee your life and health in the event of an attack by a bear, tiger or lion. Taken from here:

Statistics.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know guys how dumb he is. He owns every gun he wants, spends all day shooting or at the gym. Plays with all kinds of wild cars and is a millionaire from all this. Yes he does stupid and dangerous stuff but I’m not sure on the dumb title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross