Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, TSRA
Hunted
South Africa
This rifle is in Excellent condition, with only two marks that I can find. One is a tiny scratch on the left side of the stock above the trigger. The other is a small dent in the forearm. See pictures. This gun appears to have been fired very little. It came from an estate sale where apparently it was a safe queen. I have not fired it myself. I know my pictures are not the best. If you want to see more pictures, I will try to get some better pics in better light. Asking $1400.00 plus shipping from my FFL to yours in the lower 48. I will be at DSC on Saturday the 8th. I could bring it there for delivery if interested. Thanks, Philip

Pic 1.gif
Pic 2.gif
Pic 3.gif
Pic 4.gif
Pic 5.gif
Pic 6.gif
Pic 7.gif
Pic 8.gif
Pic 9.gif
Pic 10.gif
Pic 11.gif
Pic 12.gif
Pic 13.gif
Pic 14.gif
Pic 15.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't love these enough all. One of the few guns I regret selling was a M70 .375 SE just like this one. It went to a good home though...fantastic rifles. Someone will be pleased.

GLWS!

Agreed!!! The Super Express model of the Win 70 was one of the best finished of the non-super grade, non-custom shop New Haven factory Model 70s. The Super Express was manuf. 1994-98. I have one and it has survived a couple of herd sell-offs :) The Monte Carlo stock used on these is more sleek, all around, than the later, beefier, straight combed stocks. The slimmer lines are preferred by many. These are very nice rifles.

Last edited:
Thank you. I hate to let it go but I would rather someone have it that can use it.

Rifle is available

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross