.375 H&H brass... holy crap!

I have been hoarding and stocking up as much as I could financialy last year during severe lockdown and have been happy since supplies are running low in SA but we are sort of lucky as we sit in the middle and get supply from EU, AUS and the USA.

So instead of just hoarding I considered where the supplies come from.
So I load Norma Powder and Vitavhouri that comes form EU
Woodleigh bullets from AUS for hunting.
Paper bullets from S&B for the 6.5 and then local manufactured bullets for range sessions.

My only hoarding I still do is on Primers so I try to buy a couple of primers if I see them in the shops.

Reminds me I must get hold of some more Small rifle and Pistol primers.
I would love to buy a brick everytime I see one but its just not always possible with my budget.

You don't need a factory box, plastic ammo boxes are just fine. They just don't want the ammo rattling around in your suitcase or the box that is carrying your ammo in.

A wildcat could cause some problems since it will carry a different head stamp than a factory one would. When I was thinking of taking my 25-06 I picked up a hundred cases with that head stamp on them. I had been using old 30-06 cases before that. But on my only trip to South Africa then never did inspect the ammo.
@JimP Thanks
I suppose the converted 375 H&H cases would at least say 375 compared to a 300 WM case with a fat 375 bullet.

Solved problem with help from friend and a member here. Thanks to all!

Mike

Przi brass is pretty cheap. Not sure it is DG worthy, but should be good for practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross