Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
Need help funding new ammo project. I got my new .375 H&H and I had been gathering up factory ammo, when I got it for a good deal, as well as reloading supplies. Now that peregrine bullets are readily available in the us I'm only going to load those for my rifle, so I'm selling the factory stuff to fund a bulk purchase of those. I have 4 boxes of federal premium- 2 300 gr partitions, 1 300gr. trophy bonded, and one 300gr solids. Also have a box of older winchester super X 300 gr Silvertip -1rd in great condition. Would like to sell all for $250.

20160928_181834.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Open to reasonable offers. Would like to get the other bullets and load them in time for deer season

Albert,

I see you want to sell it all at once, would you be willing to sell individual box(es)?

Here is the pricing I have found on this stuff:
Partition $65/box
Trophy bonded $75
Solids (when you can find em) $95
Silvertip $50
This is just current market pricing and not what I am asking. Just use it as a basis for fair offers

Albert, that cartridge on left is a .416 Rigby, at least that's what it appears to be. Do you have Rigby ammo also, or is that round just a fluke?

S1, look closely and you'll see a belt on the cartridge, if we're looking at the same cartridge.

All factory .375 H&H. First time out of the box. Prob just some optical distortion making it look a bit funny

S1, look closely and you'll see a belt on the cartridge, if we're looking at the same cartridge.
OK, I blew the photo up and I can see the belt. Funny though, the rounds in the belt slide laying down look like .375s. Things like this are why I don't gamble!!!

I don't gamble either- it's a no win: If the other guy wins, I lose what I bet; If I win, I feel sorry for the guy that lost; best for me to stay away.

Sir, you have a PM.

Glad you were able to make a sale.

Purchased the ammo from Albert, and he is a fine individual to deal with. Received the ammo, and everything looks good. Thanks Albert!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!