Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
Cleaning out my reloading supplies and I came upon some Barnes .338 185gr XBT bullets. These are the molly coated Barnes X bullets which when loaded will give you around 200fps more velosity than their plain copper X bullets. I had them for my .340 Weatherby and they were loaded up to 3350fps in it. They shot great but I went another direction when the TTSX bullets came out.

These bullets are also discontinued so once these are gone they are gone but I have 126 of them. I can also copy reloading information for you from the Barnes Number 3 manual if you don't have one.

$50 to your door USPS in the US only.

Thanks.

QfHeDHo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross