30 Days out for an Argentina Hunt - Any Tips?

Final repack tonight and then driving to Houston in the AM for flight out Thursday! Can't wait! It's been finalized to Red Stag, Day of Dove hunting, Black Buck and then a day trip out of BA to fish for Dorado on the way back. I'll make sure to take lots of pics and write up a report when I get back!

Many people, especially those on donated hunts down there, are not getting their trophies in a reasonable time or not at all. Ask lots of questions about exactly what will happen with the trophies and shipping. Hope for the best!
Philip

+1 to Phillips advice..

When we talked to our dove hunting guide about coming back next year for black buck and water buffalo.. he was pretty clear with us... he didnt think it was worth the time, trouble, or risk to try to get trophies back from Argentina..

He admitted it COULD be done.. but he explained that it was hugely difficult.. and thought if we could be happy with just taking a lot of pictures, that this would be the better plan.. and we could save ourselves some almost certain frustration..

Good to know on trophies. I’ll be plenty happy hunting with my dad and with pic / memories. I’ll talk to our outfitter about it, but I have a friend that hunted with them 3 years ago and it’s taken forever to get his Buff back.

IMG_0687.JPG

I’ll do a hunt report when I get home! Grand ole time! Free Range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelishaRae

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois