AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
Just wanted to post this rifle here first before I sell it elsewhere.
I bought this rifle from the original owner who said he only fired it once " to see what it felt like". I have never fired this rifle, the base mounting screws are still in place with no signs of a scope ever being mounted. The only marks on this gun are from a gun safe, appears to be essentially new rifle. With whe rifle I am included 100 new Weatherby brass and brand new set of RCBS dies. No box, paperwork or thread protector. Rifle will be shipped to your FFL in a hard case.
Price: $1500 shipped CONUS to your FFL or FTF within reasonable distance of Houston.
IMG_5019.JPG
IMG_5013.JPG
IMG_5014.JPG
IMG_5015.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Making room for that Boddington Kudu in the safe? :)

You aren't selling those boots are you? Signed by John Sharp?? :A Banana:

I don't put Weatherby's in the gun safe, as you can see by the response to this post, nobody will steal it. Lol

That's the Kudu in the background on pic 2!

I can now quit lying to my friends when they ask if I have any Weatherby rifles. It has been sold finally!

Did you sneak it across the border? :whistle:

Sold it to a preppie kid from Kingwood, so yeah kinda!

He's probably going to use it to shoot 95 pound Hill Country deer at 85 yards (under a feeder).

Just a guess......

And if he is a member here and reads this, he's gonna hate me!

Lol, he doesn't even hunt! Shoots long range at paper. The other 30-378 I had shot well at 300 WM velocities and opened up at high velocity, I never could find a bullet that shot well at the top end. I traded that rifle for another one and then bought this one from my buddy that needed to liquidate. Never got around to shooting it though. Hope he likes it!

Earsplittinloudenboomer!

I threw in a old single stage press with the deal and told him he better learn to use it! Buying anything Weatherby is like buying something that says Cummins or Mopar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlinegambling-review

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you