Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, Dallas Safari Club, NFA ,CSSA NRA, CCFR
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Canada (BC, Alberta Nunavet) Texas, New Mexico
Paperwork done, rifles ready , gear checked so far so good. Namibia for 10 days with Shona safaris, then to Kimberly for 7 days with Wintershoek. Hope the flights go well.

I hope the flights go well.

More importantly, take lots of pictures and share those hunter reports when you get back.

Good luck.

I hope the flights go well.

More importantly, take lots of pictures and share those hunter reports when you get back.

Good luck.
For sure I'm going keep a log for the first time, always lots of pictures. Will post pictures and do a short write up.

Oh fine! Rub it in why don't you? I still have Seven more Weeks to wait! (y)

Seriously though, have fun. Take lots and lots of pictures. And write stories when you get back!

sweet congrats.

i have 4 weeks to go till i am in namibia

looking forward to your report

14 days for SA

15 days for me..... RSA, just north of Kimberley!

Well I'm out of here on Sunday, I'll be posting pictures and a report when I get back

have a great trip, leave on next wed. I know i am pumped up. can't wait till the report.

Argh.... I'm still at 11 weeks! But considering I booked it 2.5 years out that is practically tomorrow!

I have a year! Have a blast.

Well from the sounds of things we will have a few reports and pictures to view shortly.

Have a great time and be safe.
(y)

Sitting in the Grande, Prairie airport, hopefully everything makes it to Windhoek.

We are down to 9 days til departure!!

Good luck!

Wish you all the best, and wait eagerly for those pics....

So far a Zebra, Gemsbock and a Black Wildabseast

Add a Red Hartebeest and a Steenbok

Great to read that you are doing great :)
Looking forward to the report and photos.
Hope you will continue to do well!

Well from the sounds of things we will have a few reports and pictures to view shortly.

Have a great time and be safe.
(y)

yup james looks like there will be a shortage of people left behind to read anything ;). spooksar sounds like your having a good time, and isnt it amazing how many people are wishing their lives away just to get to various african destinations...:eek::LOL:;)(y)

Happy hunting to all of you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross