Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia,....AK, WY, WA, ID, FL, SD, TX, HI
Take a 2003 Dodge Ram with transmission, injector and electrical issues, add 175,000 Alaska miles. Then mix it up with a Takeri Sable, TMS Sable, Pawprints Sable, add a pinch of plains game and this is what you get:ROFLMAO:
I guess it will be a couple more years before I get to hunt a Sable....
IMG_0861.JPG

The truck body still looks great, heck, I'd say you are just getting it broken in. Keep on truckin'

You lost me. Did you buy a new truck and that is why you will not be hunting Sable for several years?

Looks like a purchase from a Rental Company to me.

Hunting Budget. :A Outta:

Tchotchke ngrats on the new truck! Your sable will Ben waiting for you in a year or two!

I promise I'm not drinking this morning! I suffer from a condition know as FattiscusFingers! Ha!
Its late afternoon here, so we could always pretend its not too early... just saying... :whistle::D

Pick a time zone. It's afternoon somewhere.

Pick a time zone. It's afternoon somewhere.

I'm about to board a plane that will take me to another time zone so maybe I will use that as my excuse to start drinking.

175k Alaska miles equal almost exactly a buttload of miles! Lol. I think the trip down the ALCAN I made counted as 10k regular miles through all the construction, I thought I was in Louisiana it was so rough! Haha
Congrats on the new truck buddy! It is unfortunately an expense that never goes away as long as you have to get to work.
Cheers,
Cody

Congrats on the new truck!

Looks like a purchase from a Rental Company to me.

Hunting Budget. :A Outta:

It's new just gotta get accessories added in the next few days.
And definitely blew the hunting budget.....

175k Alaska miles equal almost exactly a buttload of miles! Lol. I think the trip down the ALCAN I made counted as 10k regular miles through all the construction, I thought I was in Louisiana it was so rough! Haha
Congrats on the new truck buddy! It is unfortunately an expense that never goes away as long as you have to get to work.
Cheers,
Cody

Yeah the roads and weather up here are really hard on vehicles. I was hoping to get 250k out of my old one but it just wasn't going to happen without spending a bunch of money on it. Cut my losses now and put that money into a new one.
And... Dodge still has their bumper to bumper LIFETIME warranty and lifetime oil changes... So they get to fix the new one until there is nothing left.(y)

I promise I'm not drinking this morning! I suffer from a condition know as FattiscusFingers! Ha!
You can't drink all day if you don't start in morning:ROFLMAO:

Yeah the roads and weather up here are really hard on vehicles. I was hoping to get 250k out of my old one but it just wasn't going to happen without spending a bunch of money on it. Cut my losses now and put that money into a new one.
And... Dodge still has their bumper to bumper LIFETIME warranty and lifetime oil changes... So they get to fix the new one until there is nothing left.(y)
I've got 10 company owned dodges and they are in the shop constantly. All of them are from right when DEF came into play. I'd set fire to all of them if they were mine. I drove them for years personally until I put my 3rd tranny in my 06 Cummins! Glad they have a warrante like that.

Let me get this straight your 2003 Dodge is falling apart after 175,000 and you buy a new Dodge truck, why?? My 2003 Chevy Avalanche has 276,000 miles on it, none of your listed problems and it still runs great.

Their it is proof positive Chevy trucks improve Sable hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!