Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, 33 US states and counting
group.JPG

(Top of group photo) ClymR Rifle System, 6.5 Creedmoor, GLR SS, carbon wrap barrel, 20 Inches, Brown Sand Finish, Thread Cap (no muzzle brake), Carbon Tan, 13.5 LOP, GW Floorplate Bottom Metal, No Rifle Scope, No Rings, Low Pro 2pc 20 MOA, right hand, fitted Gunwerks hard case, $5200, new in case, unfired. I have rings and Leupold Mk V HD scopes available if needed at additional cost.

6.5 Creedmoor.JPG

(Bottom of group photo) ClymR Rifle System, 6.5 PRC, Titanium action, carbon wrap barrel, 20 Inches, directional muzzle brake, 13.5 LOP, GW Floorplate Bottom Metal, Leupold Mk V HD 3.6-18x44 scope, Gunwerks Unitized rings/base, right hand, fitted Gunwerks hard case, low round count, perfect condition, no issues. $6500
6.5 PRC.JPG

scope.JPG

(Middle of group photo) ClymR Rifle System, 7 SAUM, Titanium action, carbon wrap barrel, 18 inches, directional muzzle brake, 13.5 LOP, GW Floorplate Bottom Metal, No Rifle Scope, No Rings/base, right hand, fitted Gunwerks hard case, $5000, fired 20 times, perfect condition, no issues, like new . I have rings and Leupold Mk V HD scopes available if needed at additional cost.
7 SAUM.JPG

Ammo (first priority is to interested buyer of rifles above - not selling separately at this time):

Gunwerks 6.5 PRC, 5 boxes of 127 LRX, 5 boxes of 147 ELD-M ($80 each)

Gunwerks 7 SAUM, Berger 168 VLD, 9 boxes of 20 each, ($80 each), 1 box of 20 fired brass 1x ($25)

Copper Creek 6.5 Creedmoor, Alpha 25CM brass, 140 Berger hybrids, 10 boxes of 20 each ($50 each)

ammo.JPG

Additional photos of any specifics are available if interested in purchasing. Shipping costs and insurance (if requested) are additional. I can accept Zelle, checks or certified funds. No Paypal/Venmo. Would consider trades for 450/400 NE or 470 NE double or Rigby bolt rifles.

cases.JPG
group.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had several trade offers that are being considered for individual rifles posted here. I also wanted to consider any B&M big bore bot rifles that might be available for trade.

I will take the PRC and the ammo if still available. Let me know

Sales pending on 6.5 PRC and 7 SAUM (and ammo for both) to forum members. Unfired 6.5 Creedmoor and ammo is still for sale. It just arrived a couple of months ago and has been sitting in the box waiting. Wait time on the build was 4-5 months. I've also got a number of scopes listed in another ad here that would pair up well with it.

6.5 Creemoor and ammo is still available.

Reactions: AES
The Gunwerks Clym'r and Magnus stocks are some of the most comfortable stocks on hunting rifles I have experienced. I love the negative comb that draws recoil away from your face. I think that's where a LOT of flinching comes from; recoil to the face and not to the shoulder.

Let me know. I will open at $4k … may not be pretty but let’s do this auction style. You have my bid :)

The Gunwerks Clym'r and Magnus stocks are some of the most comfortable stocks on hunting rifles I have experienced. I love the negative comb that draws recoil away from your face. I think that's where a LOT of flinching comes from; recoil to the face and not to the shoulder.
I like the negative comb, im looking at peak 44 since Axial precision no longer makes stocks at components.

All sold. Thanks for the interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9bettel

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois