3 Days....

Tap, i posted a special a couple of weeks ago, it does deliver excellent ccrocodile I would opt for 10 days min for a 16 footer though,

largest croc for last season was a 16,4 with 60 mi. Of waterfront and 10 days, I believe you'll have one of the best chances in Africa at such a beast......

My Best always

The wife just said we will be there and shoot two next year for sure. Please be aware that i have been scammed before. Please be advised that we WILL NOT shoot any croc within eye sight of a high fence that is cemented into the ground. I will never again fall for that trick again only to find out we just shot a caged croc after the fact.

With that being said i will get with you by the end of summer and get money to you. Dates cannot be set at this time as i have several other animals i need to book around but the croc is at the top of my list. I know dogs have a difficult time with malaria but if u have giant leopards and can line out a houndsman we will need one of those as well. I figure we can hunt a leopard while one hunts a croc. If u have any sable put one of those and an eland down as well. Thats all we will need as im not interested in the lions in that area.

:) tap this is Cahorra Bassa Mozambique... there are no fences, I have made full time occupation and living in this industry over the last 13 going on the14 years, I am not in the scaming industry......

I create hunting experiences that deliver excellent trophies, as I am sure you'll be able to vouch for after your safari:) Gavin lipjis will run the hounds up in Niassa for us a $4000 hound fee would be applicable though if needed,......the hounds do have an issue with the tsetse flies but we just need to time it right, up north we also have good Sable and Eland .

I believe that you will have good success here as well as a consummate hunting experience....

Please let me know if you wanted me to forward the relevant info

My best always

Jaco

Check your pm and shoot me an email

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg