Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, ATA, PITA, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF, QU & PU
Hunted
USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia
About 3:30 in the morning, a wife wakes up to find she is alone in the bed and she can hear her husband crying uncontrollably. She gets up and starts to look for him. He's not in the bathroom, living room, or in the kitchen. As she passes the laundry room, she hears his faint sniffles coming from the basement. She turns on the light and goes downstairs to find him. Finally, she finds him huddled in the corner, rolled up into a ball, and crying hysterically. She runs over to him and asks why he is crying.

He says, "Do you remember when we got married twenty (20) years ago?" She looks at him and says, "yes".

He says, "well, a couple of months before, your dad said that I could marry you or go to jail."

She says, "I already know that. I don't see what the problem is."

He says, " don't you see!!! I would have gotten out today!"

nasty but funny

Where do you get all the jokes James ?

:E Lol: :D Cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!