Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
What was going to be my once in a lifetime trip this June has turned into an addiction it looks like. I have only been back 29 days as of today and just set dates with Gerrit for May 28 to June 7 2019. Jennifer at Travel Express got me a deal on Delta Comfort today for those dates that was to good to pass up. So plane tickets are booked also.
Africa is addicting and so is AH. Looks like I may need therapy
Thanks to all the AH members who I have talked with and gotten advise from about my first trip. AH is the best site for hunting I have found.

Good stuff, congrats on the second booking!

Funny how "once in a lifetime" turns into "once every 1 to 2 years" for so many... :)

Africa certainly has the ability to become an addiction quickly..

Im jonesing for my next fix badly right now.. 2019 cant get here quickly enough for me! :)

@Mark Biggerstaff you are misleading the people, you were contemplating your second trip around the fire on about the 5th night. Your addiction is worst than what you make it out to be buddy;)

Looking forward to your return and hopefully we can add to great trophies to the Kudu and Eland to give you a fantastic spiral horn collection.

My personal best

@Mark Biggerstaff you are misleading the people, you were contemplating your second trip around the fire on about the 5th night. Your addiction is worst than what you make it out to be buddy;)

Looking forward to your return and hopefully we can add to great trophies to the Kudu and Eland to give you a fantastic spiral horn collection.

My personal best

Gerrit i think it was actually day 3 after the magnificent Kudu we got. I just didn’t say anything until about day 5

I cannot wait to get back and see everyone and hunt your beautiful property

Welcome to the group of afflicted safari hunters:cool: Just wait till your first DG hunt then the affliction really set hold:rolleyes:

have a great trip and enjoy the planning!!!

Welcome to the group of afflicted safari hunters:cool: Just wait till your first DG hunt then the affliction really set hold:rolleyes:

have a great trip and enjoy the planning!!!

Ummmm! DG hunt.
I was thinking maybe 2021 for that but if all the stars a-line by next May I may add a Buff cow to list to get my first taste of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross